2 cups butter
5 quarts marshmallows
3 cups creamy peanut butter
8 quarts crispy rice cereal
Melt butter and marshmallows in a pan until smooth. Add peanut butter and stir until thoroughly combined. Stir in cereal until well coated. Divide mixture evenly and press into two lightly greased 16x24x1-inch sheet pans. Chill overnight.
Cut each pan into 48 2×2-inch squares. Remove from sheet pans. Store in an airtight container.
Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
Makes 96 squares.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup Spanish onion, ¼” dice
1 ½ cups cultivated mushrooms, ¼”dice
¼ cup green bell pepper, ¼” dice
2 cups celery, ¼” dice
2 cups carrot, fresh grated
5 each eggs, large, beaten
1 cup peanuts, dry roasted, chopped fine
½ tsp fresh lemon zest
½ tsp salt
½ tsp thyme, whole leaf, dry
½ tsp oregano, whole leaf, dry
¼ tsp pepper, black, pure ground
3 cups bread crumbs, wheat, fresh
1. Place the olive oil, onions, mushrooms, green bell peppers, celery and carrots in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade attachment. Pulse 6 times for 2 second intervals to a small grind consistency.
Vegetarian Peanut Loaf
2. Add the mixture to a heavy bottom pan on medium high and sauté until softened, lightly browned, and most of the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat.
3. Combine the mushroom mixture, eggs, peanuts, salt, thyme, oregano and pepper. Stir in bread crumbs until thoroughly incorporated.
4. Coat a 9” by 5” loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer mixture to the prepared pan and press down flat.
5. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
6. Let cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
Shelf Life- 1 hour.
Peanut Chili Caramel Corn
Yield: 14 ounces
3 tbsp popcorn, unpopped
½ cup sugar, light brown
2 tbsp syrup, light corn
1 ½ tsp salt
2 oz butter, unsalted
1/8 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup peanut butter, creamy
½ cup peanuts, dry roasted
1 tbsp Sambal Chile Saunce
¼ tsp cayenne pepper, ground
½ tsp garlic, granulated
1 tbsp sesame seeds, black
1. Pop popcorn according to the manufacturer’s directions and pour into an appropriate bowl for tossing. Discard any un-popped kernels.
2. Place brown sugar, corn syrup, salt, and butter into a heavy bottom pot over medium-high heat and cook to 250°F stirring constantly.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat and add baking soda, vanilla, peanut butter, roasted peanuts, sambal chile, cayenne pepper, granulated garlic, and black sesame seeds. Stir with a whisk until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
4. Pour mixture evenly over the pre-popped popcorn and stir with a wooden spoon until popcorn us evenly coated.
5. Pour coated popcorn onto a lightly oiled sheet pan and bake at 300°F for 5 minutes. Stir to redistribute and separate the popcorn. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Remove oven, stir, and allow to cool to room temperature.
CCP- Place Peanut Caramel Corn in an airtight container.
Shelf Life- 1 week.
Peanut Butter Rye Bread
Yield: 7 loaves
3 lbs water, 110°
1 ¼ oz yeast, dry
3 oz sugar, granulated
2 lb flour, rye
3 lb flour, unbleached, all purpose
1 ½ oz salt
2 oz shortening
2 oz molasses
1 ¼ oz caraway seeds, whole
8 oz peanut butter, creamy
14 oz peanut butter, extra crunchy
1. Pour the warm water into the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Let set 8 to 10 minutes until yeast begins to foam.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Add to the mixer bowl once the yeast has started to foam.
3. Mix on low speed for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Proof in a proofing box or place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover and proof in a warm area until the dough has doubled in size.
5. Punch-down the proofed dough and scale into 21 ounce pieces. Shape into smooth round balls, and place into lightly oiled loaf pans. Cover and rest the dough for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Eggwash the exposed top surface and bake at 375°F for 21 to 24 minutes until top crust is deep rich rusty brown color and the loaf resonates with a hollow thud when thumped with a finger.
7. Remove loaves from baking pans quickly and place on cooling rack(s).
CCP- Store in airtight containers.
Shelf Life- 72 hours
Caramel Peanut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Yield: 4-5 dozen
2 cups sugar, granulated
12 oz peanuts, dry roasted, salted
1 cup shortening
½ cup shortening
¾ cup sugar, granulated
1 ½ cups sugar, light brown
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
3 each eggs, large, whole
3 ¾ cups flour, unbleached, all purpose
1 ½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
8 oz chocolate bittersweet, chopped
1. Add approximately 1/4 Cup of the first 2 Cups of sugar over the bottom of a heavy bottom pan over medium heat. Stir until melted then stir-in a few tablespoons of sugar at a time until the sugar is incorporated and the syrup is a dark golden brown.
2. Remove from heat and stir the peanuts into the caramel and using a silicon spatula until completely coated. Pour the mixture onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. Allow to cool completely. Chop the caramel peanuts into small chunks.
3. Cream the shortening, butter and sugars in a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, Increase the speed to medium high and beat until light and fluffy. Reduce speed and add the vanilla and eggs. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
4. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients, about 1/2 Cup at a time until just incorporated, scraping the bowl as needed. Add the caramel peanuts and chopped chocolate.
5. Portion 24 #30 scoop of the dough onto prepared full sheet pans. Bake at 375°for 10-12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet then remove with a spatula to wire racks to cool completely.
CCP- Place Caramel Peanut Chocolate Chunk Cookies in an airtight container.
Shelf Life- 1 week.
Peanut Butter Shake
As the weather is getting warmer, cool down with this delicious and easy Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Banana Milkshake! Simply blend together 1 frozen banana, 1 cup low-fat chocolate milk and 2 tablespoons peanut butter until all ingredients are smooth.
Not only is it filling and healthy, it is also great if you're trying to lose weight
Helps reduce the risk of heart disease by 25%, very good source of proteins
High content in Resveratrol, a substance that's been shown to have very strong anti-cancer properties
Why ABEE'S peanut butter is good for you
Manufactured & Markated by
Aaditya Industries, All rights reserved